7 November 2012

Not Enough - Avril Lavigne


A AD A A A E
i'm sorry, if it hurts you

A A A G G G F# F# F#
but i tried to keep what we had once

E D D
i was wrong.

A AA AG G F#F#
it wasn't keepin' me awake.

A AA AD
you didn't listen.

A AA AD
(you didn't listen)

A AA A E
you didn't hear me

A AA A E
(you didn't hear me)

A A A G F# F#
when i said i want more,

F# F# E D
i got no more.

A A AG G F#F#
you were stealing me away.

GF# F# F# EF# F# F# EF# F# F# D
oh it's not enough, it's not enough to get me,

A G F# G F#
what it is i want?

F# F# EF# F# F# EF# F# F# D
it's not enough, it's not enough to get me,

AGF# G F#
everything i need.

F# D F# F# G A
and i, i wish it was.

A B C# D F# F# G AGF#E

F# F# F# F# F# F#
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

F# F# DC#A
oh, oh, oh...
i think it's time to give this up..

0 reponses: